Content & Publishing Management H/F
Type de contrat : Temps plein
To foster its expansion at international level, Astel Medica Group, the pioneer in probiotics recruits a:
Content & Publishing Manager
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing external partners/suppliers, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Content & publishing Manager responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content
- Managing extern partners consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role in Consumer Health Goods.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French or Dutch and English (C2 level understanding, speaking, writing)
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities. Digital evangelist.
What we offer, in addition to the opportunity to have fun at work
- Luxembourg employment contract
- Flexible working time
- Company car