Sales Manager BeLux M/F
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Are you interested in a job in a humane-based company? Do you want to exploit your organizational skills and meticulousness, and be able to propose your ideas to improve the processes?
The company that Brightknow offers you is a Pharmaceutical Laboratory located in Belgium. This Laboratory is specialized in the marketing of innovative and pioneering products in the world of healthcare. Its scientific team works tirelessly on the research and development of its products. For the continuity of its growth, Brightknow is actively looking for a M/F Sales Manager BeLux.
Our main responsibilities are the following :
- Participate in the definition of the company's commercial policy, based on the company's strategy.
- Develop the productivity: support the increase in turnover and market share.
- Promote its vision to internal and external decision-makers, and encourage its teams to take the initiative.
- Anticipate the needs of customers and their environments and guide them in their strategic evolution.
- Anticipate market developments and future changes, be attentive to the competition's offers in order to constantly adapt the company's offers.
- Design and implement new and effective solutions.
- Prioritize and set priorities for actions according to the challenges of the activities.
- Define the actions to be taken.
- Draw up a table of sales objectives.
- Manage and lead the sales team.
- Monitor business performances.
- Determine the nature and volumes of products to be launched, maintained or discontinued.
- Advise and assist in the organization of events to promote the company's offer: exhibitions, press presentations, etc.
- Promote the company's image and reputation.
- Report to the Committees and the General Management.
- Be the interface' with the company's other departments.
Required Profile :
- Perfectly master sales and negotiation techniques (dialogue with various contact persons)
- Strong managerial skills
- Able to identify the correct information /sources necessary to carry out the company's activities and conduct a critical analysis. Present the main points on a given subject in a logical common sense.
- Excellent knowledge of the different pharmaceutical markets.
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ensure the recruitment and training of its Channel Managers.
Required Quality's :
- Customer-oriented and result-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills of figures and reports
- Dynamic, charismatic
- Responsible and well-organized
- Natural assertive leadership
- Proactively taking initiatives
- Rigorous, active and tenacious
- Good relational skills
- Diplomatic attitude
- Creative, positive and flexible
- Passion and love for the job.
- Eloquent and convincing
- Proven ability to negotiate commercially
- Stress resistance
- Trilingual French / Dutch / English
This position includes an attractive salary, a company car and extra-legal benefits in balance with your skills and competences.